New at this

captnron01

Local time
6:29 PM
Just trying to assemble a motorized bike and not have to reassemble it to many times. Seems like a great place to get info.

It sure is...It's the best place to get your info, so welcome to MBc, Ron. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies' at the top of every Forum. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under "Introduce Yourself" has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky #3 has info on Forums...how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. However, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. Almost every question you might have has already been asked and answered someplace here. If you are still stumped with a certain problem, post your question in the proper Forum and I am sure you will get an answer. Good Luck to you.

Patrick

This will probably take me a little while to find my way around . The reason i am putting the bike together is i am legally blind and Indiana took my drivers license. Thank you much for the info . I will check out the sticky things tomorrow. Blind guy on motor bike dont sound safe huh.

That's incredible that the State of Indiana DMV would revoke the driver's license of such an obviously savy person.

Patrick

Got it going

After getting all the needed stuff together , loctite ,wire ties tool to remove links from chain got my bike going and rode for about 30 min.The workman bike that i purchased went together with out any major problems ,did not need wide pedal kit i ordered . The 4 stroke does not idle great but from what i read one should check intake and exhaust gap. that is out of my league but a mechanic i know is going to help me . Thought i read something on the EZ clutch assemble needs 4 drops of oil every few hours of use . Have spent an hour a couple of times and can not figure out where i read it Do you know if some bearings or something on the clutch assemble needs oiling or not.Emailed EZM have not heard back.

Back