New Bike, 128 Miles Per Gallon, Folding HONDA Power

128mpg.com

Local time
3:38 AM
Hi MBC!!

We've just gone live on the 4th of July with a new folding custom 4-stroke.

The drivetrain is designed and made in the USA.

The first Harley-Davidsons were bicycles with a motor, and with oil going up every year, we've gone Back to the Future with a 21st Century design that gets 128 miles per gallon of Regular gas. It goes 30mph. I ride these to work every day, 24 miles round trip, and with 9 years of R&D they are rock solid reliable.

Join the Revolution, and come see our bikes at 128mpg.com !

Charles and Chika

Last edited:
It's the Rolls-Royce of MB's. No doubt about that. It's built in America, with aerospace materials, and unlike every other bike I've ridden it goes without breakdowns day after day after day after day...

The bikes wear out (replace BB bearings, wheel bearings) before the engine or drivetrain.

If you want a cheap bike or DIY kit, look elsewhere. If you want a tested, proven, reliable commuter you can count on, get out your VISA card and pony up.

Expect the price to come down once we start producing in quantity.

But for now, they are handbuilt from robotic CNC parts, one at a time.

And with a Lifetime Guarantee...

I don't think youre going to be producing in quantity cause no ones going to spend that much,unless there crazy in the head.

I would be interested in an american made kit for $200.

Wish we could! The price reflects the cost of machined parts made by American union machinists. The materials themselves- stainless steels, aerospace alloys, advanced composites- aren't TOO expensive, but the paid time of highly-trained machinists is. While the parts are made on CNC robots, the robots require supervision by those very well paid machinists.

We are only producing a few bikes at a time for civilian sales at this time, so setup time for the tooling is also high. We've invested a fortune in design, testing and tooling over the years. The costs of running a business in the States includes factory floor, accounting, purchasing- all done by highly paid professionals. Add on that regulatory compliance, advertising, insurance...

We've actually priced the introductory models just over cost.

Unlike most kits out there, this one is ROAD TESTED on the bike before shipment, then disassembled and sent to the customer. The customer uses two allen keys, a phillips screwdriver and a crescent wrench to re-assemble it in about an hour. Then it's turnkey no maintenence for months.

And, this kit is designed for use by military special forces. It deploys in a waterproof parachute drop case, goes in a submarine, gets towed to the beach underwater, unfolds, and GOES with a single pull of the rope, every time. The reliability of this machine is unbelievably high, due to the advanced materials and design. There are over 60 highly machined parts under the cover of the drive, and unlike every MB we've ever tested, this one commutes day after day after day with no failures or tire blowouts.

It looks like a third-world ratbike, so it fits in overseas, but Chinese MB it is not. It is the best US Military grade paradrop bike ever made.

When we go full production, expect the price to drop to under $2000.00

LB, you have my word that if I could sell this bike for $200.00 and make enough profit to pay my crew decently and to provide you with the best stuff on Earth, I would.

Until then, keep making your own. The experiments you do may create a breakthrough in design that decisively changes the combat destiny of the United States military.

So upfront, this is a WAY expensive bike for folks who want the best stuff on Earth, with a lifetime guarantee.

Best Wishes, CP

is this a scam??? Who in their right mind would pay even $2000 for an mb???

You do realize that anyone can build a super nice GEBE townie that gets 220mpg for $1000 brand new right???

Sorry, the business seems to be in designing affordable kits... not uber expensive novelty bikes. Around here a $6000 price tag is almost offensive. try again.

Heh, at the price points the OP is listing, can't see that he might be called hawking his stuff here where most want a bike for a few hundred
bucks. :devilish:

He's talking about provisioning the military so my take he's probably just showing off his wares....and hard work.

Well 128, taking you at your word, it looks like you're building a quality product for pretty much a niche market and so you probably already know this is a hobbyist board with mostly backyard tyros who are happy with that.

BTW, the pics I saw were really dark, got anything better or is that by design?

Thanks Happy for noticing the hard work!!

We didn't expect such an unfriendly board, and had no intent on "offending?" anyone here- our price is our price, based on cost of machined parts. Definitely and up front a niche machine. And I hope everyone understands that WE LOVE the machines everyone is creating here. When I used to make one-offs as a kid, they cost a few hundred bucks. But this is a whole different kind of bike. MILSPEC and aerospace grade, swiss-watch complexity and reliability. Holiday is over, and we're going back to work building bikes and designing a new CNC prototyping machine.

Will have better pictures later- after I go out and hire a "hype" department :devilish:

Best Wishes, ATMC

Heh, at the price points the OP is listing, can't see that he might be called hawking his stuff here where most want a bike for a few hundred
bucks. :devilish:

He's talking about provisioning the military so my take he's probably just showing off his wares....and hard work.

Well 128, taking you at your word, it looks like you're building a quality product for pretty much a niche market and so you probably already know this is a hobbyist board with mostly backyard tyros who are happy with that.

BTW, the pics I saw were really dark, got anything better or is that by design?

Last edited:
Back