New Bike, 128 Miles Per Gallon, Folding HONDA Power

I appreciate quality... sometimes even complexity. You have to understand that you posted a reference to an ebay auction that had low quality pictures of a homemade bike listed for 6k.

why would you expect a warm welcome from a site made up primarily of people who are looking for CHEAP transportation and usually put their bikes together themselves.

Can you post some better pictures with high resolution, up close images of your "swiss complexity". It will go a long way in helping you sell a couple of these.

We didn't expect such an unfriendly board, and had no intent on "offending?"

I said "almost offensive" because at this point most would consider this a scam and you a con-artist.

Last edited:
edit: i see you are now "onboard"...thank you, and welcome :cool:

Last edited:
edit: i see you are now "onboard"...thank you, and welcome :cool:

so.... all you cared about was the money???

128mpg.com.... still waiting for some decent pictures. Anybody that really put that much work into something would be the first to take and post high resolution pictures of their art. Only somebody that tried to sell a honda motor on a cheapo chinese folding bike for $6k would post low quality, low light pictures.

Last edited:
c'mon vtec, you know me better than that...what i care about is the principles of vendor image/behavior on a consumer board...a simple issue that sometimes need attention drawn to it. we know i get intense with my expressions sometimes, too...but no it's not about the money, the product, or the company...i just take it very much to heart when the group isn't given consideration for knowing what's what.

128mpg...beyond what i said above, there wasn't any need for my input in this topic and i'm asking for any moddy passing thru to remove my posts, you and staff seem comfortable with the setup now, so the "thanks" is sincere, the "welcome" is too...we shall see where your endeavor takes you.

Did anyone happen to notice postage costs for these bikes?
ie Military/Police Special, cost=$6895, postage=$942.92. Must come gold-wrapped.
Even the cheap and nasty Razor E300 electric scooter - $225 + $926.53 delivery.
And how's this - a YAK trailer - $499.95 + $1211.63 delivery.

128mpg - you claim that these are custom, hand-made bikes, yet your eBay page says 'Includes Specially Modified Bike'.
Are they custom-made and CNC machined from aerospace materials as you claim or modified off-the-shelf bikes?
You mention 'stainless steels, aerospace alloys, advanced composites'. Where are these used?
You'll need to provide much more info before you can even begin to justify your pricing. And what is it with delivery costs?

Edit: Gotta ask, too. I notice that in your eBay store you're asking for 'Donations' for 'American Tactical', "Join The Revolution". What is this all about?

Augie, I understand your point-of-view, but from where I stand, this guy is full of it.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say this, but i see nothing special about these bikes. Many people have put together much better bikes for much less money and bigger engines to boot. For $6k the bikes should have the best of everything. Hydraulic disk brakes, titanium frame, etc. Also the engine should be much bigger than 35cc. You could build a super electric bike, which are very expensive anyway, for less money. I like to see new companies appear competition is always welcome, but with prices such as these i can't see there being a company very long.

If you want good stuff you have to pay for it. You can have junk more cheaply but it will always be junk.
On saying that, it does seem a little steep!

Last edited:
im fine with my $300 motorcycle i bought used, that i put over 300 miles on with no problems. no pedaling at all, and its very comfortable. 80mpg at 55 mph.

Back