New Bike For Me!

NCPete72

Local time
6:35 PM
Hello from North Carolina! I just treated myself to an Onyx cruiser with a 49cc Skyhawk engine. This is my first motorized bike and I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun cruising around town. I joined this forum to learn more about best maintenance practices, how to optimize performance, and troubleshooting a small engine as well as to meet fellow enthusiasts and have some fun!

Well, Pete...you have come to the right place, and joined the finest bunch of motored bike enthusiasts on the net. Welcome to MBc, Pete. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies' at the top of every Forum. They contain a lot of information. For example, ‘Sticky’ by Al.Fisherman has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. ‘Sticky’ by Anton "Forum Rules and Infractions” is a must read about how you are expected to Conduct yourself. However, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. Almost every question you might have has already been asked and answered someplace here. If you are still stumped with a certain problem, post your question in the proper Forum and I am sure you will get an answer. Good Luck to you.

Patrick

Back