new bike, no spark..

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

acecreeper13

sorry guys if this is in the wrong section. Anyways, My bike is fairley new and now after just a half gallon, its not turning over. Now, after reading about the magneto problems and cdi problems people have had with thiers, I got scared BUT.. i tested the plug (touched it 2 the head and pushed bike)..NOW no spark for a while, untill finally, a tiny spark was seen! So, does this mean it cannot be my cdi nor my magneto, because there WAS a lil tiny spark? I hope its just the plug. I hope you guys can help, i am very broke and need this bike to get to and from work.
p.s i have a list of plugs to choose from (ngk b5hs among other found here)

Last edited by a moderator:
it is the wrong place, but you can post another "introduce yourself"...we take our structure quite seriously here, and that's why we're able to effectively help folks. read your welcome-message to learn more.

see the "similar threads" section at bottom of this page? read them and then if you still have questions, post in an existing no-spark topic.

when i see we're on the same page and you've properly said your howdy's to the group, i'll delete this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back