new bike, no spark..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by acecreeper13, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acecreeper13

acecreeper13 Guest

sorry guys if this is in the wrong section. Anyways, My bike is fairley new and now after just a half gallon, its not turning over. Now, after reading about the magneto problems and cdi problems people have had with thiers, I got scared BUT.. i tested the plug (touched it 2 the head and pushed bike)..NOW no spark for a while, untill finally, a tiny spark was seen! So, does this mean it cannot be my cdi nor my magneto, because there WAS a lil tiny spark? I hope its just the plug. I hope you guys can help, i am very broke and need this bike to get to and from work.
    p.s i have a list of plugs to choose from (ngk b5hs among other found here)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2007

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

it is the wrong place, but you can post another "introduce yourself"...we take our structure quite seriously here, and that's why we're able to effectively help folks. read your welcome-message to learn more.

see the "similar threads" section at bottom of this page? read them and then if you still have questions, post in an existing no-spark topic.

when i see we're on the same page and you've properly said your howdy's to the group, i'll delete this topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.