New build just finished

Just finished this bike build. Had to do some work to make the motor mount work..like there are no bolts in the mount. It's all welded and had to make it a inch wider to move the motor over far enough for the chain to clear the back tire. As usual, I used a 4 stroke engine for this build.

Attachments

• IMG_3227[1].jpg
    IMG_3227[1].jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG_3228[1].jpg
    IMG_3228[1].jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 276
Looks great man. What's up with the loop in the gas line and are you going to add a rear fender?

Seeing that grip shift doesn't look bad. I never really thought about it but before seeing it I would have thought it would look weird.

I see you like the 4 stokes. Are they as easy as the 2 stroke installs? Assuming you don't have to fab a new mount.

Thanks for the comment. The loop is the gas line? Haven't cut it to add a in line filter yet. Yes,
I like 4 strokes cause I don't have to mix oil and gas. They run a whole lot quitter than a 2 stroke.
Your hands aren't buzzy after riding for a hour. The engine mount on this bike required a bit of work.
It wasn't just a bolt on job. The mount is one inch wider than when I got it. It also is stretched out
about as far it will go, then I welded to make it one solid piece. If I had to do it over, I would just start
out with just a metal plate and fab my own. Would have been easier.
Are you going to be at Jays for the bike rally? If so, I will have it there and you can see how quite and smooth it is.
Thanks again for your great comments.

Back