New Build shots

Chain broke on a run this morning - so I thought I'd pass on a shot before storage. Weather going bad. May have been the last of this year.:cry:

Gobi

bike shots 004.jpg

Thanks. Each tank holds roughly half a gallon. Not a big fan of the standard size vented caps but the friend who welded them for me would not do so unless I used those. Would have preferred the the more classic bung type, but he "didn't want me blowing myself up". He had me with that . . . and the fact that I dont know how to weld.

looks sweet man.

Little $9 run to walmart will have that chain issue fixed in 30 minutes man. Where do you live for this to be your last run of the year?? :santa2::stunned:

Cleveland. This time of year you'll shovel snow in the morning and have the AC on in the afternoon. It was more a lament of my ride time being very limited with daylight - work - etc.

That is one of my favorite color combos - Black, brass and leather. Well done.

Thanks Gents! Added a couple other shots for a better view of lights. Had to have tail and turn lights (and head light of course) to be street legal for the nebulous Ohio laws. Best I could come up with so far is the under the seat location. Still trying to figure something more vintage but no luck so far.

Gobi

bike pix 003.jpgbike pix 002.jpg

Back