New.. But not realy....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by northwest choppers, Nov 20, 2008.

1. northwest choppers

northwest choppers New Member

First off...... Thanks for letting me join this New favorite group of mine.
    2nd off... I found out about you all on you tube... Great VID and I hope to join your ride rally next year !!!!!!!
    we have been building Custom bikes for some time now... But Just recently started adding motors........ WHY DIDNT I DO THIS ALOOOOONNNNNGGGG TIME AGO! ???
    My name is Tim.... I own Northwest-chopper-bicycles...
    I took the last 3 years off for a devorce.. And Im just now getting back into what I love. fabricating and building with my mind and my hands.....
    I have Vids of a couple of our motorized Chops.. I will share as soon as I figure out how !!!!!!! LOL
    links are on our website.. But I want to post here....!
    drop me a line... TTY all real soon !
    Tim @
    NWCB

2. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Welcome aboard, Tim! Looking forward to seeing the pics and vids of your creations!

3. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Hello. Glad you found us.

Lot's to learn and a good way to spread what you've got. I imagine you've already worked your way through a few bike troubles.

See you around

4. Saddletramp

Saddletramp Member

Hi, Tim! So glad to see you get here! I am the silly old man that wanted to talk to you about motorized bikes! From Texas. About 3/4 th's of a year ago :) If you saw what I saw You would have joined a long time ago and not have missed out! I ride 40 + most days! Welcome !