New carb and new engine and bike will bog out

That could very well be the problem!So now you'll have to take the other three off and lift off the head to expose the broken stud if it's lower than that lift off the cylinder to gain access then use vice grip to remove!

But it's holding the cover in place. Like, the engine isn't sputtering like I said. The bolt is still holding that corner in place. No leaks. And there's power because I could ride it a little ways. But once full throttle, it cuts out on me. I think it's the e clip. I'll lower it. That should solve the issue.

The needle is only used between 1/4 and 3/4 throttle at full or wot the main jet is what meters the fuel flow to be mixed with the air!

So, it could be the jet. I'll replace the needle to the original spot. Try it. If not, replace the carb with the old one.

I would try the previous carb it may have a different jet that worked for you!or swap the jets but it's easier to just try the whole carb to see if thats what is going on!

Nah, it's still not moving. I moved the e clip down a notch. And it doesn't idle well. Wtf could it be?! And there's pressure under the head. No leaks. Nothing. I don't understand....Like I said, even WITH that broken bolt, the other three are really tightened. I rode the thing four miles just fine with that broken bolt until the throttle cable snapped. Even then it was idling fine. Should I let it warm up longer than usual, due to not using it for four days?.....

Oh! And I took out the spark plug, and it's black and this stuff on it is somewhat sticky....

I found the problem! It was the aftermarket feul lone. It was suffocating the line.....That's why my engine overheated. It didn't have oil....Just drops of it

Back