New CDI and coil combo for racing available!

good stay there... I will keep MY money in the usa and support a USA based company when possible

Now back to watching the bashing of anyone making parts that SOMEBODY does not have a valid patten or copyright for

#1 Im glad to hear you are helping someone #2 you did give the idea that started wheels rolling but The HD lighting is nothing like your Jaguar. Also its not only made by a american its made in St Louis. Personally I don't care who anyone buys from and as Ive said your cdi is a good one better then stock but for the engines I build and as I said on my personal builds Ill use one of the HD lightnings if a client of mine wants a Jaguar I will not try to talk them out of it at all it will be there choice like a MSD or Accel. I wish both of you the best of luck and maybe we will get to see both of them on the track and then see how they compare.

yeah the HD maker claims it works better blah-blah and says its a new design but then no true info follows to back up his claims.
I cant help think that it is my old design with my latest recommendation for lower timing circuit capacitance (which I disclosed in a recent post on this forum for owners of previous models who want to upgrade) that can better suit racing engines.
Yankee, JNMotors makes most of the profit so buying from them is supporting the US economy.

not trying to argue with you but I knew about that 2 months before you ever said anything about it so you are not the first on everything sorry to tell you.

Reallllyyyyyy, you use cabor 5 percent tolerance resistors right. I use 1 percent metal film resistors which are military grade kitty.you charge capacitor is polyester very unstable mine is polypropylene may buy Panasonic the finest in the world highly stable your timing curve unnecessary. all it does is restricted motor. Let's play rock paper scissors.
My Lightning strikes down your cat meow! You build the jag with e-bay 1/4watt resistors you have to you could sell it for $50 and still make money.

not saying anything other than that my dyno is nearing the stages of either upholding or debunking whatever claims anyone chooses to make about whatever new hotup part it is that theyre trying to flog off :D

ahuh, definitive, unbiased testing facility coming to a site near you:giggle:

yeah the HD maker claims it works better blah-blah and says its a new design but then no true info follows to back up his claims.
I cant help think that it is my old design with my latest recommendation for lower timing circuit capacitance (which I disclosed in a recent post on this forum for owners of previous models who want to upgrade) that can better suit racing engines.
Yankee, JNMotors makes most of the profit so buying from them is supporting the US economy.
so you sell them to Jn at 2x your cost to build and in return he sells them at 2x his cost to import them.. yep such a great deal

hey kitty you got anything on the track in December? I do! my schematic is nothing like yours your caps are unstable can you use eBay parts

so you sell them to Jn at 2x your cost to build and in return he sells them at 2x his cost to import them.. yep such a great deal

:whistle:

You can buy drict from me, no middle man.jnm is a drop shipper. All his stuff comes of other sites and he marks them UP↑↑↑↑

Back