New Company EZM

I was also one of the lucky ones to ride the prototype. I enjoyed riding it and was very impressed with the power of the 49cc 4 stroke engine. I am also impressed with the gearing possibilities, smoothness of the clutch, and the speeds at which it was able to drag my very large butt around. During the testing in Delaware we came up with an idea on an improvement to the clutch to make the bike easier to pedal with the engine off. These are the kind of thing they want to get right and extensive testing is the only way to do this. I am excited and can not wait to ride one again.

Jim

a local bicycle shop down the mountain has sold a few Station set ups

do you have any dealers in mind yet for San Diego, Santee, El Cajon or Lakeside Calif ?

sounds like it will be a while before one can buy one here ?

those had fun who got to -- ride that thing

great job on looking toward the future of motredbikes!! looks like ill be saveing up for one of these kits to! the frame mount is so cool for us vintage nuts!!

I was hoping for a China Happy bottom end with a 4 stroke top end, but that will have to do. Those Honda clones run like the wind. I have a bunch of the original Honda 50's from the 50's and 60's, they are indestructible. cast iron barrels OHV pushrod engines. I love the sound. I had one as a kid that is what kept me from the Whizzer's back then, they could not compete with the 3 speed and 45 mph. Have fun, Dave

proto-type

I was at the rally also & thought the proto-type ran great!! I'm waiting to get one. Here's a pic I took. It's pretty much like the other one Quenton posted. I have better pics but they show the drive train side. That's my bike behind it with all the stuff hanging on it.
Jay

Attachments

• Bike Rally 024.jpg
    Bike Rally 024.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 479
Last edited:
Hi,
It is a drive system, no gears, so it can't be compaired to any current system. Egor want to talk to you about being a dealer and possibly testing one of the beta kits. And Jay you are on the top of the dealers list and will be shipped test kits very soon. I am getting ready to put another kit on the street for testing in NC, and another beta kit is now in testing in CA. We will release the new kits as soon as we are positive it is "bullet proof".

Have fun,

Back