New Company EZM

I am anxiously awaiting testing here in the PNW... I've started building a bike specifically for it
Good on you guys for picking up the ball and running like the wind with it! I'm also very pleased as to the "American Made" aspects of this...

Quinton, think I can make a go of this? It is a Honda C100 50cc top end. I will need to think of a way to move the valves. I think it would not be too hard to get a cam up there, all open would look cool too. Have fun, Dave

Attachments

• PICT0783.JPG
    PICT0783.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 344
I was thinking of a chain drive on the outside of the engine for affect. I think it would work better to use a Honda CF130 top end. And one advantage is that the Chinese have a copy of that engine and a unlimited supply of parts. they are OHC and I could use more of the parts, I have one but it is in a bike, I will look for parts to one out there, I know I have a cylinder but I cant remember if I have a head. Its just an idea. I would like to see if we could have them made, if I can pull it off, Quinton do you have a connection for manufacture? Have fun, Dave

PS: I went out to see if I could find the parts and found another engine, in, another bike, I put one in a CT90 bike years ago. I did find a XR70 engine and a pile of CT90 engines and a CM91 engine, all 90cc. Too many 50cc engines to count, I need a happy time 4 stroke

653 miles on the new proto-type. Sadly, a problem surfaced. Even after altering the drive ratios it is just too fast. It easily carried the speedometer past 45 MPH. Looks like we need to reconsider different ratios on the production versions. It sure was nice traveling along with the motor running at lower RPMs [cruising], but the motor produces so much power the taller ratios had very little effect on the mid range acceleration.
After checking the mileage again, it still exceeds 180 MPG.
Have fun,

You guys throwing high lift cams and big bore kits in those little HuaShengs?
A stock Honda CRF50 (kids dirt bike) will only pull me to about 40, and thats with a three speed transmission!

Back