New Company EZM

Hi Milegajo,
Please send infromation to quincy163@yahoo.com concerning dealership information. We have far more inquiries than we have product at this time, but we are gearing up the production to meet the demand, but quite honestly we didn't expect the many responces worldwide that we have received.
We were aware of the problems many companies had and the fact that many consumers were just tired of poor quality motor kits. We elected to spend a large amount of money and time in engineering, quality control, and "beta" testing prior to release. We also studied the companies that offered dealerships, and was less than impressed with "business as usual". Our corporate office designed an entire new way of doing business with authorized dealers. After a little research we noticed the dealer is the most important part of the business. After all, the dealer promotes the product, services the product, deals directly with the public, and always knows more about the market than anyone else. We noticed many companies in the motorized bicycle market compete against their own dealer network, and we think that is seriously flawed. EZ Motorbike Company will in fact sell to the public, but the local dealer will receive 100% of the prophit in form of a credit on his/her next order [kinda nice making money while you are doing something else or are asleep]. We also afford the authorized dealer the largest part of the prophit on each item, because they are doing most of the work. Our corporate office also noticed the increased requirements and cost many companies demand to be a new dealer, and we agreed to take a different path. We want to share this great opporunity with as many as possible, and our minimum dealer requirements state this policy.

Have fun,

Last edited:
Many thanks Quenton. Being that we have extensive experience with these machines, we veiw ourselves as being perfect candidates. Feel free to check out our website. If you could send your requirements and the neccesary documentation to mike@tigertoothbikes.com i'll see it gets filled and back to you in a jiffy.

Mike

Quenton;
I applaud your efforts, and agree with your philosophy. Coastal South Carolina needs a dealership. I am very interested in learning about your dealership requirements. Please direct me, or send them via my e-mail.
I look forward to your launch date, and would like to be part of it.
Merry Christmas to you.
Tom

are there some spec's available -- or not at this point

do you have any dealers lined up for San Diego yet ??

A&B Bicycle Shop in Santee carries a few Station set ups
would you be interested possibly in adding to their shop your's ?
Peter who own's the shop -- is one -- fine bicycle man -- great to deal with
ride that thing

Hi Everyone,
We have been overwhelmed by the responses concerning our dealer network. And we want to thank everyone for his or her interest. The responses have been pouring in on a daily basis. At present we are considering dealers in every state in the USA, but also processing requests from Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico, Austraila, and England. EVERYONE will be considered, and we expect 99% will be approved. Our goal is to become the largest supplier of quality kits & accessories, and later to offer a complete approved motorbike via the dealer network. We have already accepted dealers in CA, WA, PA, OR, KS, UT, MI, OH, DE, AZ, NC, IL, CT, & many other states in the approval process. The responses are so overwhelming, we even appointed State distributors in WA, CA, NC, and PA to handle product distribution and dealer expansion. After serious consideration by the corporate members we plan to offer authorized dealerships to existing companies in the motorbike business. After extensive research we discovered many dealers representing other companies are looking for quality kits to fill the gap using a 4-stroke 49 CC frame mounted motor.

We are currently ramping up the manufacturing process, increasing the on hand inventory, and continuing to expand our product line. The amount of interest, and the help offered by many already in the motored bike industry is considerable to say the least. In our desire to use American labor we were faced with much higher production costs, however with the help of many American companies we have managed to reduce our original investment [thank you America] because of their belief of our goals.

We believe America needs a reliable mode of transportation that can supply high MPG, be purchased at a reasonable price, with high quality standards, and be fun in the process.

It is important to us to have our product represented by the “best”, so if you are interested contact me at quincy163@yahoo.com to add you to our rapidly growing list of authorized dealers.

Have fun,

Last edited:
Anything new to report...any chance they will be available for spring...as of now i am leaning towards GEBE but like the idea of having the engine in the frame.

Hi Everyone,
We are in the final production stages, we tested several proto-types[mine has over 800 miles] and decided to make a few minor changes. All of the original proto-type test bikes are working 100% perfect, but as always we are trying to improve the kit and make it more user friendly and we also wanted to make a few cosmetic changes. Our original design has always produced better results than we thought possible, in fact the amount of power that is transmitted to the rear wheel actually surprized even me. As I mentioned earlier some of the changes were to make it more user friendly, as an example, we redesigned the sytem to require less assembly, and other parts easier to install.
We are getting ready to send the actual production units to dealers, but only for "beta" testing. Select dealers have agreed to assist us in the advanced testing phase, and thier feedback will determine if any changes need to be made.

We are thrilled with the dealer program, and have added so many I almost hate to comment for fear I might affend someone if I left them off the list. We plan to release a list & contact information very soon, but so many have talked to us that any list we establish today will be outdated within a few days. In my area we have been adding dealers almost daily, and with the many that have joined us on the west coast over the last several weeks it only confirms we are heading in the right direction.
As soon as we receive more test results we are prepaired to ramp up production instantly, and can have the kits in dealer inventories right away.

Hope this information answers the questions, if not ask again.

PS. Looking for Dealers in OH, IN, GA, & TN.

Have fun,

Back