New Company EZM

Hi KilroyCD,
It seems the west coast is aquiring dealers faster than the east coast [and that state called CA is in the lead]. GA is the only state missing from the Mid Atlantic to FL region. OH is my home state and has always been a major motorbike area. And we already have 3 dealers in PA, and OH is next door. Indiana is also a large market for motorbikes and we need several more dealers to help us promote the EZ Motorbike kit in the midwest region.
Of course NC [location of the corporate office] has several authorized dealers [I am one], so TN being next door to us we want to share the fun with them [my Mom is from Cookeville, TN]

Hope this explains my comments,

Have fun,

This has been asked but I cannot see it has been answered, what will the initial price point be for the drive system?

Hi Youngbird, bbb, & Happy Valley,

Youngbird how close are you to Lewes, DE?

BBB we are considering several from Canada at the moment, but we also need to know your basic location.

In our commitment to treat all Dealers with the respect they deserve, we need to make sure we don't violate a dealers area. We really want to talk to everyone interested, so please feel free to call me or email me directy for more details.

Happy valley.... There isn't a price point on the drive system, because we don't plan on offering the drive system as a separate item anytime soon. Our demand for Quality kits will consume the drive systems as fast as we can produce them. After a corporate meeting late yesterday, we decided to supply a very limited quanity to a couple of our new dealers for personal use [to upgrade existing Grubee or Hoot boxes], but not as a retail product. The drive system is made in the USA and reflects the majority of the kit cost at the moment. If you have a broken Hoot system contact me because I have a couple of dozen of the later Hoot systems that may get ya going for a while [really cheap].

Have fun,
252-475-0406 cell
quincy163@yahoo.com

I am in Manitoba 10 min from the N Dakota border...would buy a kit from either side.
I think that Happy Valley was after a price on the whole kit...i know i was interested when he asked, just a ballpark # would be good and any info as soon as you can release it.

OK Quenton, have you established a price for the kit then?

edit after bbb's post:

Interested in both.

Last edited:
Sounds like a lot of riders anticipating spring fever.
Quenton has always been forthcoming with good information.
I say give him some room, and let him spend his time tightening down details.
Just sayin'. :>)

Back