Manic Hy-per

Vendor
Local time
8:03 PM
Check out the COOL NEW Style HIGH-COMP HEAD available at PedalChopper.com
http://www.pedalchopper.com/aftermarket-machined-billet-aluminum-parts/

DSC06193[1].jpgDSC06198[1].jpg

Last edited:
What I don't understand is why none of the high compression head vendors give any technical details, like how much head area is reduced by using their head instead of the stock one.

You are probably the only one that would want to know.... what they want to know is what it will do for them... Like I said this unit although much more attractive is comaparable [has internal dimensions] of the manic mechanic Gen 2 head. From my experience = not quite as HOT / aggressive as the Gen 1 head that pirate produces... but that was what I wanted as the Gen 1 [pirate] style head many times runs too hot and is problematic. IF YOUR MOTOR CAN BE RETROFITTED -> this head will add about 30% increase in horsepower and upto 10mph on a Grubee as that is the only motor I will buy/use.
What I don't understand is why none of the high compression head vendors give any technical details, like how much head area is reduced by using their head instead of the stock one.

ha! yeah, you're right. What the "normal" people here could more easily use is a chart showing the expected psi for given lengths of deck (distance between piston edge and cylinder top with piston at top position). They know that I recommend around 130psi but don't know what each different head may increase their pressure to. Thus sales are lost.

Back