new Dax Titan 4-stroke

i know you're excited, duane, but one thread about the titan will have to do, m-kay?

Is the Titan a Honda clone? Is the cylinder plated or sleeved? Bushings, or bearings on the rod? I believe these issues would be important for someone wanting an engine to last for years.

Mine is...

I have not asked engineering what is in the motor. I will ask..then verify . I can tell you this. I have well over 1000 miles on mine. It is still tight as can be. Purrs like a kitty cat.... O yes........ Revs high. Very smooth. Great torque, and really fast with my 36T. I love this setup !! It is awesome !!! I have more coming soon.. 4 more. At a glance, this engine looks similar to other motors such as Yamaha, Honda, and Wisconsin Robin. But..This engine is its own. I could guess that the Manufacture has taken clues from other engines. Engineering is sound. Quality is first rate. Durability is excellent. This engine is for Industrial commercial use. This engine was designed for use on Transfer pumps and other industrial functions that requires high rpm , strong torque and can last . That is why this engine is more expensive. The 4 engines I have coming now were expensive. The Factory has informed me that if I buy a large quantity of these motors, they can give me much better pricing. I will then pass that savings on to Customers. I am not kidding.. This is an awesome engine !!! So small and light for a 4 stroke. It is just amazing.. Fast and smooth...Wow !!! I will have tons more information for everyone by the end of next week. Enjoy the ride...

o yes... Forgot..

Carrier means rack.. This engine works perfect for the Unique engine carrier designed and Built in USA. This engine Carrier design allows for mounting on a bike with solid axle or quick release. No kidding. also.. What is great about this carrier is that it puts the controls such as rope start, carb hookups, choke, exhaust where they should be. Rope on the left hand, throttle on the right, exhaust straight to the rear, Carb and connections to the front, And..Since the clutch is wet, this allows for a much smaller clutch disc and friction plate profile, thus reducing horse power loss. That means.. More power to your rear Wheel where you want it !!! And..When you are talking about very small engines less than 50cc like this one, it does not take much to notice power increases. And.. You will notice the power on this set up !! In one word.. Awesome !!! I mean it !!! I love my new setup !!! Excited is not how I would describe it. This is a break through in Efficient reliable transportation.. Not to mention.. It is a Blast !!!!!! It is so fast and so smooth... Just amazing..... Totally......

Two more points about the Dax Titan and carrier

Here are a couple of more exclusive points about the Dax Titan XC and its carrier.

Point 1... The design of this carrier coupled with Wet auto clutch allows this engine to be centered over the rear tire perfectly. This makes for excellent balance and superior handling. All other carriers with engines you will notice puts the engine to the side and makes the rear end ( x axis ) off balance and effects handling symmetry. Having that weight hanging to the side is not the best. But with their designs, you have no choice....With my Original and Copyrighted carrier, Balance is near perfect !! Handling is great !! The X axis is not compromised. You still have the y Axis and this can be balanced out by having front fork suspension on your bike. so.. Getting a bike with front suspension is ideal. The nice thing about this carrier is, you can have a bike with full suspension !! O yes....

Point 2... This Engine and carrier design has no "Transmission" no gears, no housing, multiple bearings with seals, not to mention that the gears used in those other guys transmissions are flywheel gears.. Talk about horse power loss !!! Wow !!! Not having all those gears, flywheels, bearings, ect ect ect, not only saves weight, but conserves horse power big time !! Also makes for a more reliable ride, better handling , less maintenance, better mileage, and far more quite of a ride as well. I have been getting 107mpg city. No kidding.. Enjoy the ride.. Live to ride !!!

I am interested in reading about this kit. I'm not interested in reading your opinions about "those other guys" products. IMO you're getting close to slamming the competition.

Back