new Dax Titan 4-stroke

Titan 50 XC Slam Dunk !!

As an Engineer. I am pointing out differences and what I have noticed the big differences are between this new carrier and wet clutch design. These are huge differences and major improvements over the old technology. There is no comparison between this one and all the others. This is not Slamming.. This is simply a Slam Dunk !! O yea..... Enjoy the ride...

You would figure that after 1000 miles...

You would figure that after over 1000 miles the excitement would wear off.. and that I would clam down.. But... IT is not happening. This engine and carrier is just too good.. I am having a blast !!! This Engine and Carrier is just awesome !! I can not wait to get more out there and lets others enjoy the thrill !!! I have been checking and searching and there is no 4 stroke with carrier out there like this. O yea.. Life is good.. And..It is about to get much better for everyone that enjoys affordable smooth bicycle power................ Soon........ This is for real.....

Ok.. Enough Excitement

Ok.. I will clam down enough now to say. I will leave the reviews up to those that get the first few at pre sales pricing. I am so sure of this new product and design that I will refund them the price of the kit and even the shipping cost both ways if they do not absolutely love it !! No kidding. I will be clam going forward and work on delivering product . No more outwardly expressed excitement. Augi will get one of the firsts to test and see if he gets as excited as I am.. It will be hard for me... but.. I will remain... Clam...... My focus now is to continue testing, provide pictures and specs and pricing. From this point forward. I will answer questions and provide data and pictures. .. Sorry if I was overly excited . I do not want to be accused of "Slamming" anyone. If "guys" is a manufacture, I was not aware. That is why I used that "guys" . MY intention was not to slam "guys" . I just wanted to point out differences and what makes this engine carrier so much better than anything else out there. Forgive me if there is a "Guys" bicycle engines out there. I did not know..

Titan XC 50. WHAT IS IT LIKE? First View Video!!

Hot Hot Hot !! Here is a Video clip of what it is like to ride the new Titan XC50 with one hand..The Other hand is on the Camera Button. Yikes !!! This 36T really gets her going fast !!! Smooth and fast !!! O yes !!! Humm... Video did not load on this page. MPG is invalid file for this page.. . Ok.. Go to www.thatsdax.com and I will post the Video at the bottom of the page !! O yes....

First Views of Dax Titan 50xc and Carrier !!!! Wow !!

Go to www.thatsdax.com and I now have two new Videos showing the Engine and Carrier. Awesome !!!! Just Awesome !!!! Check it out !!!

A pic is worth a thousand words....
We are waiting to see...the light...dax.
Don't keep us in the dark.
As per what you say, it sounds like a big improvement over the gx50 and clone.
The video sounds nice...not much of the rattle noise compared to the above(gx's) with "the so called transmision" and it revs up smooth.
Are you gonna have this here for the masses before Christmas?

Back