New Digs?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by uncle_punk13, Feb 12, 2008.

1. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

So I may be moving in a few months- If my financing goes through.
    2.59 acres with shop!!!

Attached Files:

2. Live_to_Ride

Live_to_Ride Banned

I'm looking at 8 acres with a shop in the country tomorrow!
    Man I hope it works out for you.....and me too.
    Btw.....I played in lots of punk bands in my life.
    I was in a pretty well knowen Rockabilly Band here in Regina for many years.
    I got some great stories about Joey S...head to share with you someday too.
    Played on the same bill as D.O.A., King Bees, Teenage Head, Shaking Pyramids, to name a few. Wild nights indeed. Now you know I'm an old guy.
    Peace out!
  3. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

I got my fingers crossed for you.
  4. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

me too...'luck, rif :)
  5. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Ahh I wish I had room for my own shop. Good luck Rif

6. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

good luck, all the best 2 ya :) hard to work in a 10x10 shed in a 1 cubic foot of space, i really hope u get it if ur workin in those conditions lol
  7. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Cool beans Rif. Good luck, that's pretty exciting.
  8. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

thanks all, yeah i've been working in a school bus, and an old delivery truck box, aside from space issues there's heat (or the lack of) issues and such. We'll see. It's just a matter of waiting at this point. Not only will I be able to do the shop stuff, but also I can start into my "semi-self suficiency" stuf, raising some stock, growing and preserving food, converting over to partial alternative enrgy sources, etc... And there are some of the greatgest low traffic roads to ride out there- gentle hills,nice curves, beautiful scenery...!!! Yeah it's pretty rockin' so, we're hoping. The down side will be monthly payments, and about 45 minutes added to my (3 days a week) commute to work.
  9. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

way cool riff! i just got a new place with garage too, im giddy! does this mean im no longer trailer trash?
  10. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

Awesome man! Makes all the difference in the world doesn't it?!? a dry, warm space, with room to move, to do yer wrenchin' in; man, if there's antthing closer to a little piece of heaven right here on earth, well I'm not sure what it is...! Congrat.s!!!
  11. beach cruzin

beach cruzin Guest

SHOP????were on our way!!!!!!
  12. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

Bring that kick tail, cool as heck bus/clubhouse with ya'!!!