new dutch rider

gydo12345

Local time
12:57 AM
hi all,

I thought lets introduce my self. my name is Gydo and I am 23 years old. I live in the Netherlands.
I have already did look a lot at this form, and did see lots of cool stuff.

so I did decide that I wanted to build my own MB to. I have everything to start the build. by now I need to find the time to do it. but the weather is going better so lets go out side and play:devilish:

very soon I am going to poste some pics of the bike I going to use. its an beach cruiser
most difficult part is that I want to make a custom tank for it. :whistle:

and just for the record, yes it is illegal to ride an MB in the Netherlands but ware I live is the change of getting
caught very small :cool:

so I think that's it for now you can read en see more of me very soon.

Welcome aboard, very fortunate place to live IMO. If they are illegal there, I would suggest (if you have the $$) basing your build around a rackmounted "Robin Subaru EH035".When rackmounted, an assist system can be easily disguised, the RS-EH035 is the quietest engine you can buy stock, and then you can use any window-wiper resivor from a car, or antifreeze bottle (HDPE-2) for your gas tank.If you go with a Happy-Time-Grubbee-China-Girl, there is no disgusising what it is.Either way, be safe and have fun.

hi all again,

for us dutch people is it very normal. every one does it. we learn it when we are around 3 a 4 years old:D
here also a few pics of the bike i am going to use 20150319_193939[1].jpg20150319_201508[1].jpg20150319_194003[1].jpg

Back