New engine kit?

Found a video of this thing running

Heres a site where u can contact the manager as i did

http://jlzeda.com/

COOL thanks for posting! I think you should buy at least 3 of them. Wonder how much the electrical replacement parts are going to be? Would be nice if they showed a 200 pound man going up a hill. Should be great for those that are too lazy to pedal. I wish they made one with the charging system and no electric starter and made it where you could pedal crank. I all so enjoy having a mechanical clutch. Only problem with the clutch since I am so use to changing the gears I have to get out of the habit of pulling the clutch and looking for another gear! LOL Just my 2 cents.

COOL thanks for posting! I think you should buy at least 3 of them. Wonder how much the electrical replacement parts are going to be? Would be nice if they showed a 200 pound man going up a hill. Should be great for those that are too lazy to pedal. I wish they made one with the charging system and no electric starter and made it where you could pedal crank. I all so enjoy having a mechanical clutch. Only problem with the clutch since I am so use to changing the gears I have to get out of the habit of pulling the clutch and looking for another gear! LOL Just my 2 cents.
For awhile iv built these bikes for many many people no one liked the clutch or pedal starting so i lost some sale because of these issues but this solves the issues i also pull my clutch thinking i could shift one day i flaped myfoot lookin for the shifter( im dirtbike crazy) and all electric parts can be found and goped/moped sites and stores (regulator, rectifier, fuses and so on)even the starter motor itself looks like a 110cc china estarter motor

Last edited:
For awhile iv built these bikes for many many people no one liked the clutch or pedal starting so i lost some sale because of these issues but this solves the issues i also pull my clutch thinking i could shift one day i flaped myfoot lookin for the shifter( im dirtbike crazy) and all electric parts can be found and goped/moped sites and stores (regulator, rectifier, fuses and so on)even the starter motor itself looks like a 110cc china estarter motor

I have had many tell me the only reason they do not want a 4 cycle because of not having manual clutch or could not start by pedaling. YES I KNOW THIS IS A 2 CYCLE. I am building one right now for a person and he went 2 cycle because of these facts. Have two more to build as well one 2 cycle and one 4 cycle as they did not want to have to mix the oil with the gas. Each to there own.

True iv had people that dislike the 4 stroke for its lack of clutch im just aimming at the "simpler" people who cant work a clutch throttle and brake at same time (theres alot of them) i once built a 2 stroke for a friend of mine the first time he rode it full throttle str8 into his car said he got confused (never rode a motorcycle in his life lol)
Iv had a few customers with the same "confusion" its fun to watch but it turns them away from the motorized bicycle idea

Have not been without a motorcycle in over 45 years and most of the time my only means of transportation like now at 61. Yes, many have problems with chewing bubble gum and walking. I see them on the road every day. Wonder if they had things like on my motorcycle as cruise control, stereo, CB, intercom and so on they would have a wreck quickly.

I was learned to use a clutch before I was allowed to drive any automatic which I think should be mandatory to get a license. My dad would say what happens if you are in wreck everyone but you were hurt too bad and the only vehicle still able to drive is s standard shift? Of course this was before cell phones but they do not work everywhere. Not I had a motorcycle before I every drove a car so a clutch is not a problem.

May years ago Honda tried an automatic motorcycle. It flopped as no one wanted them. Half the fun is changing gears. Just like I would not want a sports car with an automatic. All so I like to have gears so I can down shift to help stopping quicker without locking the brakes up.

I was all so learned how and when to use a turn signal before I ever was allowed to start the car. I do not know where you live but people here including law officer just do not use them and between cell phones and not using turn signals it is the wild west on the roads here. I use my turn signals no matter what when I turn or change lanes as I have enough problems with people trying to run me over.

True iv had people that dislike the 4 stroke for its lack of clutch im just aimming at the "simpler" people who cant work a clutch throttle and brake at same time (theres alot of them) i once built a 2 stroke for a friend of mine the first time he rode it full throttle str8 into his car said he got confused (never rode a motorcycle in his life lol)
Iv had a few customers with the same "confusion" its fun to watch but it turns them away from the motorized bicycle idea

When then these folks do not need to dive a car much less a motor bike. They are a danger to others and them self. Hell you have people all the time on their damn cell phone that should lose their licences as the cell phone is more important then their life and others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When then these folks do not need to dive a car much less a motor bike. They are a danger to others and them self. Hell you have people all the time on their damn cell phone that should lose their licences as the cell phone is more important then their life and others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea iv seen the worst of crashes cuz of a cell phone i recently lost a cousin cuz of texting but hey if they want to risk there life whatever not my problem im a business man money talks to me not safety i have contracts made just so i cant be tied to people dieing or getting hurt anything with 2 wheels is dangerous knowone looks for motorcycles/bikes/scooters iv got hit multiple times from behind because of stupidity like sight seeing while driving or having a house party in ur car music so loud i cant hear my own bike and on that note watch out out there

Yea iv seen the worst of crashes cuz of a cell phone i recently lost a cousin cuz of texting but hey if they want to risk there life whatever not my problem im a business man money talks to me not safety i have contracts made just so i cant be tied to people dieing or getting hurt anything with 2 wheels is dangerous knowone looks for motorcycles/bikes/scooters iv got hit multiple times from behind because of stupidity like sight seeing while driving or having a house party in ur car music so loud i cant hear my own bike and on that note watch out out there
The problem is they might take you or I out as well and I sure call this a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I deal with it every day as when you are on a motorcycle they do not see you even my rig that is as big as a mini copper! People just do not care and is why I will start carrying my pistol again. Better to be judged by 12 then killed by one.

Will I now understand all you are concerned about is money not your customers. I am not that way and never have as life is more important then money. Try taking it when you go as the Lord will not let you. I would be a same to post something like this. No problem I am sure you will meet you match and wind up with a nice law suit.

When ever I work on any ones bike I give it a safety inspection at no charge. The way you should look at it you will not get a return customer if they are dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will I now understand all you are concerned about is money not your customers. I am not that way and never have as life is more important then money. Try taking it when you go as the Lord will not let you. I would be a same to post something like this. No problem I am sure you will meet you match and wind up with a nice law suit.

When ever I work on any ones bike I give it a safety inspection at no charge. The way you should look at it you will not get a return customer if they are dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats exactly y i have contracts made n i care for my customers till they try to pull some crap with the law so on the safe side for me and my family i care for my own first and the "lord" is gunna do nothing till im dead so thats not my concern n i may not take my money but my son does and my friend thats my priority i understand u have a big heart i mean i love my work and i like to be connected to others that have interest in this hobby/practice/business but without money is ur life easy? Id think not see im not here to wrong or question anybody i think of the future n i like to keep it good know what i mean?

Back