New engine kit?

And i must correct myself im concerned in bike working safely but what they do on it is there problem i made myself seem careless of my work i apologize
Im through with what i do and do labor on repairs for the first 6 months free

Thats exactly y i have contracts made n i care for my customers till they try to pull some crap with the law so on the safe side for me and my family i care for my own first and the "lord" is gunna do nothing till im dead so thats not my concern n i may not take my money but my son does and my friend thats my priority i understand u have a big heart i mean i love my work and i like to be connected to others that have interest in this hobby/practice/business but without money is ur life easy? Id think not see im not here to wrong or question anybody i think of the future n i like to keep it good know what i mean?

You could not live on what I do but I have no worry as the Lord looks out for me and has so all my life. Yes I do not have a lot of money as I always did my fellow man right even if I lose money. I hope for you none of your customers read any of this. A contract is only so good I am sure you will find this out. I suggest if you are a God fearing man you read your bible as what you are practicing sure goes against it. You will get your reward which might not be good.

I am over it it is your cross to bare.

notice it needs an "outward" left pedal arm to keep from hitting the cases which are sticking out on the left side.
I'd just leave off the battery and remove the start motor to save weight

notice it needs an "outward" left pedal arm to keep from hitting the cases which are sticking out on the left side.
I'd just leave off the battery and remove the start motor to save weight

Pretty much what I said. The right side sticks a lot more then the others motors as well.

Still noone knows for shore the hp and no one has seen it go I doubt it will go as good or reliable as a 50 cc scooter motor that has electric start and this 70cc motor looks bigger every where comperd to a scooter motor for the money to get all that it must be junk

Still noone knows for shore the hp and no one has seen it go I doubt it will go as good or reliable as a 50 cc scooter motor that has electric start and this 70cc motor looks bigger every where comperd to a scooter motor for the money to get all that it must be junk
Ill have a answer wothin a month or so

Back