New Engine mounting system

you know there's a diff, and I know there's a diff, but general public doesn't know that

Interesting idea. One things for sure disk brakes always get in the way of mounting anything to the rear. Be sure to keep that in mind in the design. I'm in the process of figuring out a work around for my disk brakes to make my friction drive kit fit.

After a 24 months of painful and very expensive development (made lots of mistakes but that's how we learnt) I think I have finally managed to develop bicycle engine mount system
Cool, welcome to the developers club.
What exactly is the 'Brush Cutter' engine it is for?
Little ~30cc 2-stroke trimmer engine, or much larger?
In my case it is a very specific engine the drive is for.

Will ship to the states for $400 That is complete kit via DHL with out engine includes throttle and kill switch assembly

Any advice on how to bring it to market in the US?
Marketing is yet another hat we have to wear and it's a big hat.
I suggest a good e-commerce web site with plenty of detailed pictures, product mechanical details and instructions that is aloo easy to manage.

Manage inventory and direct customer relations with shipping once you get going as that alone is a tough gig all by itself.
Heck, even with help, web skills, and a wife that covers the bills it's tough.

Expect to be in the red and overworked until you get some help if you want a life, as trying to be a specialty unique custom parts supplier is way harder than it sounds, and that is not including border and currency problems for expanding to a foreign market.

A relationship with a US MB parts company might be a wise move, ship a pallet of parts to them and see how it goes.

Be active in the on-line MB communities and if someone asks for an option for the engine they have, speak up, just beware of the trolls that think innovation sucks and you should never earn a dime.

Best of luck cy, I hope that helps, and remember there is always room for new stuff in the ever changing MB world, we are all an innovative group, just don't expect to make a living at it.

Cool, welcome to the developers club.
What exactly is the 'Brush Cutter' engine it is for?
Little ~30cc 2-stroke trimmer engine, or much larger?
In my case it is a very specific engine the drive is for.

Marketing is yet another hat we have to wear and it's a big hat.
I suggest a good e-commerce web site with plenty of detailed pictures, product mechanical details and instructions that is aloo easy to manage.

Manage inventory and direct customer relations with shipping once you get going as that alone is a tough gig all by itself.
Heck, even with help, web skills, and a wife that covers the bills it's tough.

Expect to be in the red and overworked until you get some help if you want a life, as trying to be a specialty unique custom parts supplier is way harder than it sounds, and that is not including border and currency problems for expanding to a foreign market.

A relationship with a US MB parts company might be a wise move, ship a pallet of parts to them and see how it goes.

Be active in the on-line MB communities and if someone asks for an option for the engine they have, speak up, just beware of the trolls that think innovation sucks and you should never earn a dime.

Best of luck cy, I hope that helps, and remember there is always room for new stuff in the ever changing MB world, we are all an innovative group, just don't expect to make a living at it.

Thanks
The brushcutter motor is the 43cc motor used by the likes of Staton or Golden Eagle

I agree it will be a huge amount of work will post some pics soon

Interesting idea. One things for sure disk brakes always get in the way of mounting anything to the rear. Be sure to keep that in mind in the design. I'm in the process of figuring out a work around for my disk brakes to make my friction drive kit fit.
As it happens getting round the disk brake was the easy part...

patents mean nothing. they only have to change 10%... that could be a different gage chain say...and a slight relocation of centre points etc... then someone with a few million dollars can easily invest in tooling for manufacturing if the profit margin looks reasonable.