New Forum Software

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by Anton, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Anton

Anton Administrator Staff Member

The forum has been upgraded to a new software package. Feedback is welcome. Please let us know if you experience any issues!

2. butre

butre Well-Known Member

The only issue I'm having is that I can't figure out how to edit my posts.

edit:

nevermind, I found it. was that not there yesterday?

3. Anton

It was an issue with the permissions, but it should be sorted now.

4. KCvale

KCvale Motorized Bicycle Vendor

I posted in another topic already, but I love the new format!

I love that pics display full screen wide to content and auto size by browser window, yet let still click for full size.
    That I think is biggest improvement and will make this the forum of choice for those post good pics.

What I also like a like a is the new reply box with all the formatting options on it.
    You don't need to go Advanced for them.

And the coolest thing ever is it starts as a little box but grows as you type!
    How cool is that!

The cleaner look is welcome but even when you get side banner ads up, with picture sizing who cares?

I haven't tried the pic hosting yet as most of my pics are hosted on my own server so I'll get to that.

What I do miss however is the Preview button when first replying (not tried new topic yet), you have to go back to edit to get the preview button and for me anyway, I like a preview especially in a long post or one with a bunch of images.

I love the upgrade Anton!

5. Anton

Thanks again!

You can embed media that you have posted in the gallery by clicking the camera icon, insert an image from a URL or simply upload a file. I've increased the max dimensions of photos to up to 1200px.

Also the preview button can be found by clicking the "More Options" button on the reply box.

Enjoy!