New From Fort Myers Beach FL

xislandchoppersx

Local time
12:07 AM
Hello everyone,i own a bike shop on ft myers beach and we been building motorized bike for a lil over a year now and wanted to jion the fourm to share ideas and to get new ideas and of corse help at times from other people.thanks for your time

Welcome aboard.

Having a bike shop on a place like Fort Myers beach sounds like one of my lottery fantasies.

You're livin' the dream, man...........

welcome , used to live in Fort Myers beack, live on a sailboat, until it got to be the town of Fort Myers Beach, are you having any trouble with the cops there, theres enought to go around. I never had any problems but riding a motorized bicycle, might be.

Welcome to MBc, xislandchoppersx. I have been watching what you have posted. I do not know how you might post things due to the the length of your name, not that I might consider it an issue, but that isn't the nme pf your shop, is it?<g> Otherwise, just plane 'Welcome, neighbor.' I Might just take a scoot up there one of these days, it's only about 10-12 miles. Now that the weather has taken a turn for the better, exactly where are you on the the beach? Or are you on a side road off of the Beach Road Proper? Or to make it easy, in reference to the Food Court Area? [I can smell the Gyros, and Souvlaca, just thinking about them.] You have to know sombody to get a good shot of Ouzo, tho!

Back