New From Michigan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ender, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Ender

Ender New Member

I am a former boat wrench who likes to tinker and has access to most of the toys to do it right. I am not currently working on a bike, although I have in the past, I am working on an outboard motor. While not the specific focus of this forum, in lurking for several weeks, it has become apparent that this is the place to come to for information. There is no better source for information than the guys who do their own work and in many cases design development.

2. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. :cool:
  3. BoltsMissing

BoltsMissing Active Member

yes, most do their own work and I am amazed at how minimal amount of tools one can get a bike with a motor up and running from need to hobby and onto a proffesional approach

All the Best

4. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hi Ender, Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.
    Get a bike and put a engine on it. You'll be a kid again.

General request to all new members.
    Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
    There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:
    Here's a great post link to get you started.
  5. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome aboard, Ender. Tinkerers are most welcome here.
  6. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

welcome ender you will find a host of information here...good luck on your endeavors and happy motoring!
  7. decompiler

decompiler Member

Welcome to MBc, Ender!
  8. BSA

BSA Guest

Welocme to the forum.