New From Minnesota

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gonzomn, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Gonzomn

Gonzomn New Member

Was at a car show & a friend showed up with some motorized bikes. Got hooked & here I am.
    Here is my start.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lazieboy

Lazieboy Member

3. Gonzomn

Gonzomn New Member

4. NoelTheMole

NoelTheMole New Member

Hey Gonzo welcome. I just joined yesterday but I'm also from MN. Right in Minneapolis.

5. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

Welcome to the forum, Gonzomn!
    That Schwinn you have looks like a perfect candidate for a motorized conversion.
    Enjoy this place!

6. Lazieboy

Lazieboy Member

Hey nole. You probablly have a lot of traffic to dodge there hu. You been harassed by the Fuzz at all. Is you bike licensed,do you have a plate?

7. NoelTheMole

NoelTheMole New Member

Hey Lazieboy. Actually I haven't built my bike yet. I plan on doing it next month. I'm a little nervous about traffic! Lol. I'm thinking adding a headlight and turn signals would probably benefit me greatly.

Do you need to license your bike in MN? Tonight I actually saw a Motored bike going down the street and didn't notice a plate.

Have you driven yours in the snow?

8. Lazieboy

Lazieboy Member

No plate

I dont have a plate or registration i think iam supposed to,only full coverage ins. untill cops say otherwise. I have drove threw snow it was fun cruisn threw snow that came up to the motor. be carefull on ice though.

9. ezdoesit

ezdoesit Member

10. TREEWK

TREEWK Member

Gonzo

Welcome. I`m From Chippewa, Wi. Been Down Here In Fl For 20 Yrs. Planning On Spending The Rest Of My Summer`s Up There, Just Hot For Too Long Here.

Good Luck With Your Build. Ron