New From Minnesota

Gonzomn

Local time
9:58 AM
Was at a car show & a friend showed up with some motorized bikes. Got hooked & here I am.
Here is my start.

100_2849.jpg

100_2850.jpg

100_2851.jpg

100_2852.jpg

Welcome to the forum, Gonzomn!
That Schwinn you have looks like a perfect candidate for a motorized conversion.
Enjoy this place!

Hey nole. You probablly have a lot of traffic to dodge there hu. You been harassed by the Fuzz at all. Is you bike licensed,do you have a plate?

Hey nole. You probablly have a lot of traffic to dodge there hu. You been harassed by the Fuzz at all. Is you bike licensed,do you have a plate?

Hey Lazieboy. Actually I haven't built my bike yet. I plan on doing it next month. I'm a little nervous about traffic! Lol. I'm thinking adding a headlight and turn signals would probably benefit me greatly.

Do you need to license your bike in MN? Tonight I actually saw a Motored bike going down the street and didn't notice a plate.

Have you driven yours in the snow?

No plate

I dont have a plate or registration i think iam supposed to,only full coverage ins. untill cops say otherwise. I have drove threw snow it was fun cruisn threw snow that came up to the motor. be carefull on ice though.

Was at a car show & a friend showed up with some motorized bikes. Got hooked & here I am.
Here is my start.

Welcome to the forum Gonzomn! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

Gonzo

Welcome. I`m From Chippewa, Wi. Been Down Here In Fl For 20 Yrs. Planning On Spending The Rest Of My Summer`s Up There, Just Hot For Too Long Here.

Good Luck With Your Build. Ron

Back