New From North Shore MA USA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ComfortableShoes, Jul 4, 2008.

1. I'm new here. So I thought I'd follow the rules and say hello.

I'm moding a blue Schwinn Stingray Chopper. I'm working on it a little bit at a time. I'm planning on putting on a 49 cc 4 stroke sometime in the near future.

Right now though I'm working on lighting for it. I just strapped on 2 cheap 9 LED flashlights making a custom mount from carp from home depot. :lol:

I've put up pics on my flickr account here:

Other info:
    32/F/Northshore, MA/involved
    Grew up with a gearhead dad who felt all the kids should be in the garage with him as soon as we were potty trained.

2. stude13

stude13 Active Member

hi cs; welcome, we all gotta start someplace. if you arent totally anti 2stroke ck out for prices and parts.
  3. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc.
  4. NunyaBidness

NunyaBidness Member

hey CS
    I reckon since your Dad's a gearhead I can look forward to some nice pics of your bike to steal......uuhhmm borrow some ideas from;)
  5. welcome from another Ma. tinkerer
  6. better at painting

Well, my brothers were both better with the motor end of things that I ever was, but I always did the body work on the cars and made the stuff look good. It's amazing what you can do with a cheap air brush or shake cans of paint!:cool:

hopefully I get good pics of my work. My problem is stopping in the middle of working I get on a roll.

So far this forum has been awesome, both for ideas and great info!
  7. NunyaBidness

NunyaBidness Member

yeah init tho