New from Pa.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by oldguy387, Mar 13, 2011.

1. oldguy387

oldguy387 Member

Wanted to say hello. Am new here from Lehigh Valley area of Pa. I am an avid bike rider (regular kind) and just bought my first engine kit to build my motor bike. So, Hello. Dale

2. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

Hey oldguy from another old guy. :D
    Welcome to the forum and good luck with your bike!

3. Dave C

Dave C Member

...this place is SWARMING with old dudes ;)

If there's something you can't find in a search post a new thread. If you find something in an old thread go ahead and post in it to bring it to the top of the page. I read the old posts and find Lots of good ideas and places to get more goodies for the bike, like that's where I found the Puch head I got for more compression....maybe too much compression...but I doubt it:devilish:

4. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. I guess there is no chance they would let your motorbike on the velodrome.

5. yimmie

yimmie Member

hey old guy, i live in allentown Pa if u need help or have a question let me know. i built a couple of these. Hee hee

6. yimmie

yimmie Member

old guy

By the way old guy i also am a motorcdycle rider, i have a 900 cc triumph. i have built 3 in frame motorbikes, and 1 adult tricycle (no pedal, 6hp) what kind of motorcycle do u ride? what kind of motorbike are u trying to build?

100_2813.jpg

100_5707.jpg

img_0054.jpg

100_2752.jpg

100_0298.jpg