New front fork

Im think this fork might be just a little bit stronger than the 25 year old Judy xc.
IMG_20230726_195712.jpg

Yeah, so did the old Judy, I just got the brake today and I put it on a fox shock to get it bedded in. That's a setup off a downhill mountain bike. The fork has 8 inches of travel I was told.
You be pounding 'er pretty hard to need 8" of travel. I like the triple tree, mine doesn't have any suspension though. I find that after awhile the suspension ones will start to chatter. The one on my MTB is doing that now too, and it's not a triple tree.

You be pounding 'er pretty hard to need 8" of travel. I like the triple tree, mine doesn't have any suspension though. I find that after awhile the suspension ones will start to chatter. The one on my MTB is doing that now too, and it's not a triple tree.
Yeah I don't think I'll ever be using that much I was just able get this given to me in exchange for building a swing ike for my buddy.

Yeah I don't think I'll ever be using that much I was just able get this given to me in exchange for building a swing ike for my buddy.
I love those kinds of trades. I traded some top end work on my buddy's chainsaw for two other saws. One I tuned up and traded that for a gas axe, which I sold for a tidy profit.

I love those kinds of trades. I traded some top end work on my buddy's chainsaw for two other saws. One I tuned up and traded that for a gas axe, which I sold for a tidy profit.
I rewired the key switch and replaced the cdi and coil on a friend's '88 fourtrax 300 for trade for a 110cc kids fourwheeler. Not sure what I'm gonna do with the fourwheeler but it was worth it if ya ask me.

Back