New Guy Alert ! Hello everyone !

Ypedal

Local time
5:05 PM
Hi !

My name is Gaston, member of many forums and groups out there, i recognize many familiar faces from the ES forum and yahoo groups !

Just when you think you know all the popular forums.. you find a new one ! hehe...:D

Me.. well.. from NewBrunswick Canada, bicycle rider for life, Ebiker for about 4 years now, i have quite the collection of ebikes.. my most used and expensive is a Norco Chaos ( 2005 model ) with a rear 20" crystalyte dual speed 406/409 i got from rkosiorek ( also a new member i see ) a few years ago.

It's a weird bike with a 20" rear and 24" front.. but it's got 8" disk brakes front and back, powered with a single speed controller and a 3PDT relay with handlebar mounted switch to toggle between 409 ( hill climb ) and 406 ( warp speed ).

Battery pack is currently a 72v 20ah LiMn pack in lexan boxes..

I'm not exactly a vendor, but am testing everything i can get my hands on with a goal to find something that works the way it should.. having plenty of fun doing it. Eventually i'll get into building bikes for sale locally once this battery tech catches up.

That pretty much sums it up !

( now to get with the reading.. new forum = new people to learn from ! )

Cheers !

Attachments

• chaos-woods.jpg
    chaos-woods.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 167
Thanks for the welcome ! :cool:

The bike is apart once again, getting an upgraded controller to bump the amps up a bit ( like.. say 50 amps ! ) and i think i'm going to paint the boxes black to match the bike.

Hello there little sparkey. Welcome to the tribe from the Giant Side of Texas

Back