New Guy, Bike not yet roll'n and I give...

TYFOON

Local time
9:56 AM
I give up...

I live in a town where the cops are getstapo!

I got a ticket this a.m. on my bike. Not motoring...pedalling!

"Failure to obey a traffic device".

I did go through a small town red light only to be stopped by a @ss hole on a BMW!

I've stopped at this light for over 5 minutes over the past few weeks because I don't trigger the f'n light sensor. No cars in sight. None coming either way to help.

I roll through it and bam! lights. The cop was hiding behind a building!

I am dreaming if I think I can ride my MB once completed in this town. The cops are so bored that I even got cited even though it's "comute options" week here in Bend, OR.

I don't have a license, I don't really want one, but ****! It would have been nice to make the 30 mile round trip once in a while on my MB. Why can't cops be normal people!

So I am going to build the bike just for the build of it all but f it. I am so tired of this town.

I really don't like cops these days.

I am tired of em.

Foon

I've stopped at this light for over 5 minutes over the past few weeks because I don't trigger the f'n light sensor.
Were there triggers for pedestrians? The buttons for crossing a walk? if there were you should have used it. If not I suggest you take it to the judge and explain that there is no way for cyclists or pedestrians to cross legally when the lights do not change in 5 min.

Were there triggers for pedestrians? The buttons for crossing a walk? if there were you should have used it. If not I suggest you take it to the judge and explain that there is no way for cyclists or pedestrians to cross legally when the lights do not change in 5 min.

I was going to say exactly the same thing, Daryl.
I'd contest it in court.

Usually, I tend to do as you suggest and become a 'pedestrian' at many sets of traffic lights. I get up onto the footpath, press the button and cross at 'Walk'.
It's also the safest approach amongst traffic.

Cars can be scary. Had two different ones pull out right in front of me this morning in the space of 15 minutes. I'm buying a big, loud horn.

Where do you live?

I'm with top two posts, although we have ZERO problems here. Sometimes if I'm the only one at a light and the pad won't trigger I'll make a right turn then reverse direction.

Welcome....... to the world of AZZ holes

Back