New guy from South east AZ

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by drimpact, Jun 26, 2007.

1. drimpact

drimpact Member

Hello all,

I have been riding a "Chinese Super Bicycle Happy Time" equiped bike for about two years. I, like I am sure so many of you guys, were the first to have one of these fantastic fun gas misers in my small town. I still get people pointing and wondering what just passed them at 30 mph.

I love the thrill of riding something not really made to go as fast as you can with one of these babies.

I am just breaking in my newest MBc now. I have about 150 miles on a Dax kit. Thank you MBc gods for him and alll the others out there spreading the work in DEED as well as word.

Duane, by the way I love the motor!

Thanks for all the information and thank you to the forum owner who have given us all a reason to assemble here.

2. spunout

spunout Member

Welcome to MBc, drimpact! 8)
    Glad you're here, and glad to have another AZ rider :evil:
    Happy :mrgreen:
  3. Welcome :grin:
  4. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

Welcome to MBc, 8)
  5. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

hi and welcome to the group! Happy motoring! :smile:
  6. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc :D
    AZ group just gets bigger all the time !!! 8)
  7. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i guess it's about time i welcomed you, too.

folks, about 2 weeks ago drimpact PM'd me to volunteer to help moderate our content...he's been the "new guy" in training for a little while now, & he stood his ground just fine...what more can i say?

so, on behalf of Tom, myself, azkronic, srdavo, and the entire community...

welcome to the MBc :cool:

and thank you :)
  8. Jim H

Jim H Guest

Wow! Glad you're here impact.
  9. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

Coolness; welcome aboard!
  10. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest

All righty! (and howdy!)

I've been wanting to see Safford. Soon as this *#$%@!! weather cools off......
  11. drimpact

drimpact Member

Let me know when you are coming and I should be able arrange at least a couple of bikes for a ride. There are lots of little used roads and trails to ride. Some a little more dangerous than others, but no shortage of places to ride.

In fact I thought a planned group ride up Mt Graham would be a blast. I doubt I would ride down, but up to over 10,000 feet, from 3,000 feet would be a blast.