New Guy from Virginia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ToeCutter66, Nov 19, 2009.

1. ToeCutter66

ToeCutter66 New Member

Hello all,
    My name is Kevin and I live in Northern Virginia. I was looking around for a winter project and thought I would check out motorizing a bicycle. It just so happens that I like to collect novelty bicycles. I currently have a Felt MP, Giant Stiletto and a 1939 Columbia Viking. I am trying to figure out which one to motorize first. I currently ride a fixed gear bicycle, and a Honda CB750chopper that I built myself.

I also like to play guitars, shoot guns, drink beer, coach my kids lacrosse teams etc.

I look forward to making new friends on this forum, and wasting my employers time.

Kevin

2. bryant

bryant Member

Welcome Kevin, That sounds like a great bunch of bikes you have. I don't think I would want to modify any of those. Whatever you do you will definitely find any information you need or advice on this web site. I have been a member only a couple or three months and I built my old mountain bike with a Dax 80cc motor and this site was invaluable when it came to any question I had which were many. Again welcome and good luck. Tom

3. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Welcome to MBc,

Come on over to the Outer Banks of NC for a visit sometime.

Have fun,

4. usnavyret

usnavyret New Member

welcome iam from Portsmouth. enjoy the forum there is alot of good info on this site.