New Guy from Virginia

ToeCutter66

Local time
8:13 PM
Hello all,
My name is Kevin and I live in Northern Virginia. I was looking around for a winter project and thought I would check out motorizing a bicycle. It just so happens that I like to collect novelty bicycles. I currently have a Felt MP, Giant Stiletto and a 1939 Columbia Viking. I am trying to figure out which one to motorize first. I currently ride a fixed gear bicycle, and a Honda CB750chopper that I built myself.

I also like to play guitars, shoot guns, drink beer, coach my kids lacrosse teams etc.

I look forward to making new friends on this forum, and wasting my employers time.

Kevin

Welcome Kevin, That sounds like a great bunch of bikes you have. I don't think I would want to modify any of those. Whatever you do you will definitely find any information you need or advice on this web site. I have been a member only a couple or three months and I built my old mountain bike with a Dax 80cc motor and this site was invaluable when it came to any question I had which were many. Again welcome and good luck. Tom

Back