New Guy here. First Build. Kansas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 2239968, Nov 25, 2011.

1. 2239968

2239968 New Member

Hey everybody. Wanted to introduce myself. Don't know if anyone on here is in the KC Lawrence area and building bikes. My first build is going to be a Morini s6-s on a mountain frame. Hopefully I can use my Klein Palomino since it is already spec'd with high end components. This bike is close to mine but my fork is a Maverik. I have a feeling the frame is going to be a wee bit tight for the motor though. Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Welcome neighbor :D

3. 2239968

2239968 New Member

pittsburg!! not to far. Just paid for my Moroni s6-s. Purchased from Dan Orabona of Taylarmotorbikes. He has been great to work with thus far. After the mountain build he will definitely be building a board tracker for me.

4. samuari86

samuari86 Member

hello, and good luck! im not here to say dont try because some people have made them work just go take a look at mine and you well see its not easy i had a lot of problems but gut it to work so dont give up and i allso have some pics of bikes like yours and i will post them for you just give me some time,:). go here to see mine Frame-Mounted Drive-Trains and look for ( need some help) buy samuari86

5. samuari86

samuari86 Member

im sorry after lookinh at all my pics i dont have one but i know there on here or at this web page ( http://motorbicycling.com/) go take a look and good look cant wait to see it finshed. but heres some of my bike

Attached Files:

• 023.jpg
      023.jpg
      File size:
      173.3 KB
      Views:
    • 024.jpg
      024.jpg
      File size:
      194.9 KB
      Views:
    • 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      197 KB
      Views:
  6. samuari86

samuari86 Member

heres to i just found just buy going to google and looking up pic's

Attached Files:

7. 2239968

2239968 New Member

I just purchased a boxer frame for my morini. I have the mind set to buy something once and leave it alone. I think this will be the case with a boxer.