New guy here

guinness59

Local time
3:19 AM
Hello my name is Mark. I found this forum when I went searching about building a motorized bike. After looking at some of the builds on here I just had to join in on the fun. I hope to learn about the different ways of building a motor bike and one day build my own.

New guy

Hi my name is Mark. I have been lurking here for a couple of days now. And after reading some of the posts I signed up. I think that I can learn a great deal here.
And eventually build a motorbike myself.

Hey guinness, Welcome to M.B.c. If ya REALLY want to build one, yer in the right place. An awfull lot of the people here are experienced builders. I've been building Motorized for about 5 years and will help all I can. And there are some builders here that leave me in the dust. Be sure to take all advice with caution, There are always some, mostly New guy's, that only think they know what their talking about. It is no different than everyday life, It takes all kinds. I'm sure you'll figure it out quick enough.
So get a decent quality bike, figure out what type of engine you want, and ask a lot of questions. 40mph on a bicycle is a real kick in the behind.
Again, Welcome to the site,
Big Red.

Back