New guy here...

Hummer

Local time
1:34 PM
Hello all, as title suggests i am new to this forum. But not quite new to MBing. I have a little HT successfully installed, and running on my aluminum Trek 3700. Been having a blast so far! Although this is my second china girl, ( first engine main bearings self destructed after the first 5 minutes of running!) I feel I am in this hobby to stay.

I look forward to learning all I can from everyone here, and hope to be able to give back as well. I know i will be using the search feature quite often!

Peace, James

Welcome to MBc, James; you will not regret joining our band of dedicated motored bikers. Be sure to read the 'sticky notes' at the beginning of each Forum; especially this one. It looks like you have already checked out our search function; most everything that has to do with motors, bikes, or motored bikes have been already asked and answered; just search for the Q's & A's. If you get terminally stumped on something, post your problem in the proper Forum and you will get an answer. Good Luck to you, and keep us posted about the progress of your builds.

Back