New guy here.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SlicerDicer, May 3, 2007.

1. SlicerDicer

SlicerDicer Guest

I am going to be mounting a 80cc on my mikes bike. Mikes Hard Lemonade that is :) My old neighbor was a beer rep so I received it and have been trying to figure out what to do with it. And this is perfect!

I got this bike from a friend and I am going to try my first venture into putting a motor on it. Mikes Hard Lemonade! :grin:

It wont let me post image yet but I will as soon as I can.

2. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

Howdy Slice -

What part of the country will you be terrorizing?

Pix seem to take less time nowaday to get posted. Have fun. :D
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Mikes Lemonade you say? Tastes like floor cleaner! :lol:

Now about those pictures....
  4. SlicerDicer

SlicerDicer Guest

I am in Rio Rancho NM Updated my location.

Yes but Mikes gets ya drunk :shock: :shock:

And here is the image.

You can see a larger image Here if you wish
  5. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

Hey Slice,

I just came up with a new idea, wonder if you and a few others might want to try out this idea I have.

Intro has newbies and pros in the same group, but if first builders went to a seperate topic, then folks with the same engine/bike type could come in as big brothers/sisters and watch the build.

You would not get lost in the increasing traffic.

If you think it might work, tell augie and tom....i'm gonna ask the others.
  6. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i'm not expanding the directory right now, but anyone who wants to start a "project topic" may even earn a "sticky" if it gets good and juicy. people should respect that personal topic and stay very on-topic.

sorry for going off-topic in your intro, SlicerDicer, we're not always like this, lots of growth and activity has us bouncin' off the walls...

...welcome to MBc 8)
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

So, uh, where were we? :lol:
  8. SlicerDicer

SlicerDicer Guest

I would be happy to document building it. I would even go as far as to make video's of putting it together "short clips" and things like that if you want.
  9. azbill

azbill Active Member

cool !!!
    I haven't seen a vid of an install before, but have built or participated in four gas and one electric so far
    even a link to it would be nice
  10. SlicerDicer

SlicerDicer Guest

I am thinking of getting a 49cc 4 stroke on Fleabay. I do not know the quality of the engine but I guess I should go with one that is not banned from USA import.
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

12. SlicerDicer

SlicerDicer Guest

Well I ordered my 70cc from Dax yesterday. Hopefully it will be here snappy like as I expedited it! :evil: :evil:

13. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

right on slicer!

:grin: I just ordered my Dax on the same day...we should be motoring by the end of the month! Crossing fingers! Have a great day!