New Guy On The Block

Anthony C

Local time
2:46 AM
Hello everyone, I was looking for some help and I came across a thread from this forum posted by duivendyk. It seems as though duivendyk really knows his stuff about CDI ignitions. I don't ride a motor bike, but I do ride ATV's. I really enjoy riding as often as I can. I know I'm out of normal forum for ATV's, but a CDI ignition is a CDI ignition. I'm having trouble with my CDI. I was hoping to get some help. Thanking you in advance,

Anthony C

Hi there Anthony...As you have pointed out yourself, this is a Forum for motored bikes, not ATV's. I don't think it would do any harm if you sorta scoped out the areas concerned with CDIs (usually 2-stroke and general discussion), but I think it would be in your best interest to scoot on over to one of the ATV Sites until you get a motored bike before the Admin decides to just cut you off. I think our little conversation here should spark someone to get in touch with you without you trying to start a thread or something of that nature...Do you see what I'm trying to say? Anyway, nice to have met you, and no bad feelings (I hope.) Good luck.
Patrick

Last edited:
Patrick, thank you for your reply and kind words. I understand where you're coming from. I did manage to figure out what my problem was. Thanks again.
Anthony C

Back