New here and looking

Beetle Juice

Local time
4:34 AM
Hello all Beetle Juice here I am new to this community and looking to open a bike shop If anyone read this post that wants a connection for selling your products in my pro shop please contact me

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Well Well MR spam POLICE Happy Valley way don't you just call the number my friend ------ Beetle Juice aka David Well who cares anyway I have already got in touch with other company's That believe in me not hard to do being I own 2 other Corporation for the past 24 years. Yes I am new to the bike world. And what a great welcome you gave me. I don't think there is any more need for this computer punching. I hope you and your family are doing well my friend and I really mean that. Please think before you speak and send other people e-mail such as this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome

BJ, your intro does look like spam, we get lots of fly by nighters, as you know you'd probably seen similar things with 24 years of corporate expireince ?
Seems contageous if you have.

We are not the poleece, we are, or become tinkerers and offer advice,help and stories about bikes with motors.
Do you have pics of the bikes you wish to build etc.

I am sure there is a vendor forum here that might suit your requirements. But there are vendor rules put in place because of blatant antics such as your intro.

All the Best

BoltsM

Back