New here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by wilfi57, Dec 22, 2007.

1. wilfi57

wilfi57 Guest

Hello all,my name is Willie and I live in Mi.I have been riding/fixing and modding mopeds and scooters for many years.I currently own a 65cc kitted Tomos moped and a 72cc kitted honda elite.Both are very fast and loads of fun.Feeling the need for another project to work on I discovered these cool bike motors.First on ebay,then I started doing a little research and found this forum.Anyway lest I digress here is where I currently stand.I just bought a Dax 70.I sent payment and am in wait mode.I don't yet have a bike to put it on so any suggestions would be appreciated.Willie

2. beast775

beast775 Guest

welcome to mbc,just look around youll find everything.i had a kitted tomos last year what a blast.most 80s mountain bikes with smaller frame tubes will be an easy mate for happy time motors.:grin:
  3. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
  4. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. Start looking thru the Picture Gallery, there are lots of great member bikes there.
  5. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

Welcome to MBc!;)
  6. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome aboard. This a great site. I've re-engineered most of my rig since I've been read here.
  7. Scottm

Scottm Guest

welcome to MBc
  8. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!
  9. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc
  10. wilfi57

wilfi57 Guest

Thanks all for warm welcome.I have been reading many posts here and looked at a few bikes.I think I will be going the cruiser/coaster-brake route.I just think they look real sweet.Been looking all over the web and it seems I can get a very decent new cruiser for a buck and a half or so.Willie