New Honda 35cc GEBE rider....

Discussion in '4-Stroke Engines' started by stude13, Apr 17, 2008.

1. stude13

stude13 Active Member

hi, i ride a land rider (auto shift) with a GEBE belt drive kit powered by honda 35cc. the bike is great, the gebe kit is close to perfect, what can i say about honda. the =auto shift keeps gear correct, so if you want to peddle at any speed, you dont have to even think about gear set. i weigh 250+, get 30mph and 200+mpg! life is good! thanks stude13

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2008

2. fastboy9

fastboy9 Member

Hi, I moved your post because it was in the wrong place! Sounds like a nice bike you got there, any pics? where you from?

Your going to love it here at MBc, loads of information for absolutely everything!

3. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

G'day man & welcome.

4. stude13

stude13 Active Member

hi; i ride i western wa. hilly wet and cool, im constantly asked what is it? i let people ride, they come back wit bugs in their teeth. go to land rider and golden eagle bike engines, read reviews first. it can be a life changer. stude13

5. graucho

graucho Active Member

6. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. :cool:

7. BSA

BSA Guest

Welcome to the forum.

BSA

8. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

welcome to another PNW rider...good luck and happy motoring!
    ps you might wanna add your location in the usercp thingy...

9. LR Jerry

LR Jerry Well-Known Member

Do you still have your Land Rider? I installed a Staton crank drive system on mine. I manually shift the front three gears and the rear seven shift automatically. My engine and/or peddles drives all 21 gears.