New invention

slolds

Local time
9:07 AM
Hi guys i just want to say about my invention about electric powered motored bicycle that doesn't need to be recharge well im saying it is powered by it self simple as that.... what do you think.... you think it is impossible.... i have figured it out how the dynamo works and made some changes of it and found out that it is possible to fuel its self..... interesting :devilish: well i need some help and more research for these and if i succeed i well be the first to make electric power plant that is nature friendly :unsure: and a bicycle that runs no recharged and cars and etc... :devilish: can you help me and add some suggestion for these please... i need some blue prints and some information more on dynamo and motors.... please please.... my email add... dmikagami@walla.com

Last edited:
Congratulations, you are the first guy to come up with a perpetual motion machine!!!
You, sir are going to be a billionaire!!!

Can I buy into your company?

Please tell us a little about yourself?

How many miles have you driven your electric powered motored bicycle for without recharging?
100?
500?
1000?

please excuse some people's lack of manners here.

Welcome to MBc :D

Last summer at a estate sale found a perpetual motion machine.
It was in the works. The fellow who made it his life work had passed. His family was selling everything.
Now why his son ask me if I wanted to see it I will never Know. He took me into a room in the basement lo and behold the was what looked liked something out of sci fi novel. he gave it a spin. It just kept spinning ,we talked for a long time ,it was still going. It was still spinning when we left. He said don't worry it will stop, nothing can run for ever.
He ask if I wanted it but it was to large for my place. Now it is in some science museum dismantled and stuck away for the time being.
The son said it was a waste of time because of theroies and such.
I ponder over this. Thinking if just one more part added it would be compleat. Science is growing by leaps and bounds. All things are possible or will be at some time in future. Now to long ago people thought the world was flat. Yesterday the space shuttle was launched to fix a camera. Another one is ready and on stand by. I saw the lunch of the first manned flight. So many said it couldn,t be done.
If someone can dream it can be done.
Solods you have a idea run with it. I think it can be done,or at least you will able to get close.
Go for it man !
What kind of bike you going to mount your setup on ?
Welcome to the site.

Sounds interesting. I assume it only requires some pedal power or hills to add some power back into the system.:unsure:

Srdavo, you have ESP! (you should market it)

When I was reading this post, a smart-alek remark about a "perpetual motion machine" and my eagerness to "invest" my life's savings in it was forming in my mind.

Welcome slolds.

One of my posts from a old thread. My opinion, all things are possible.

A few years ago I made a perpetual motion
wheel enclosed in one of my hydrogen bike-experimental builds. It would add weight, but in a good way. We machined
a perfectly balanced disk, 1"center shaft, 18" wide, 1" thick, complete with magnetic assist. (28.4 lbs) When we had it mounted on the axle (with no load) at 35 mph it spun for over an hour before we stopped it.
Between the weight and magnetic assist It didnt want to stop.
When the bike was completed I would pull in the
clutch between 25-30 mph on a pure flat surface and I could roll for a good mile.
graucho

Attachments

• grauchoPerpetualWheel.jpg
    grauchoPerpetualWheel.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 376
the new electric jeep will recharge itself with the wheels spiinng they have a magnet and generates power. i mnot to sure how it all works. but it will be on the market in the future. i forgot what its called. i saw about it on the discovery channel

Back