New invention

And all along I thought I was amoungst dunce's such as myself!

Biken, did that machine come out of the North East. A friend of mine's Grandfather worked his whole life on a Perpetual motion machine. I was quite young when I seen it and of little mechanical knowledge then.

Don't know whatever happened to it? It ran with cylinders filled with water, displacing eachother for energy. It was really cool.

Interesting theory graucho. The power of magnets is no joke!

SS, couldn't you just work that thing off of a lever? I've been thinking along the same lines here myself.

I'm not sure I fully understood just what graucho was saying about his wheel. But I think maybe I know what I need to know.
(And this is with all due respect to graucho, who is perfectly deserving)

It sounds to me as though he has indeed reduced axle friction a great deal. If we were to imagine his wheel sent to some very well isolated spot (such as inter-galactic space) it might spin virtually forever. Not quite forever, though, because every now and then it'll be smacked by, say, a hydrogen atom. This will have an effect on the spin.
Still, it is reasonable to guess that the spin will not be measurably affected for, perhaps, as long as the Universe exists.

But just try to extract any (any!) useful energy out of it and the spin will be depleted quickly. For instance, you might use it to turn a generator and charge a battery. When it's done you will have on your hands a charged battery and a non-spinning wheel. It really does have to be this way. If you want to use your wheel to charge another battery, then you first must supply some energy to get that wheel spinning again. Maybe use a happy time engine for this. But don't forget to bring fuel.

You really can have a wheel (in theory) spin as close to forever as you need it to do so.
But you can't use it for anything without losing that spin.

Nature reallly does balance her books with every transaction. What's more, she tacks a surcharge onto the customer.

If she didn't, then magic actually would be possible.

Actually a freind mechanic mentioned it the other day, bit of a inventor himself.
Ok, perpetual is out then, so what ya saying is "energy miser" type of thing ?

Full tank of petrol, fully charged batteries and Go---> ( Electric)..>,
As soon as the batteries get to a certain low level, just enough to crank over the engine, run on petrol and while it's running on petrol it is recharging batteries via built in dynamos in the wheel hubs. Once batteries are full again, it goes to electric powered till they low again and back to petrol...
Is that it ?

I think Augi beat ya to it, somewhere he posted a bike with petrol AND electric. Don't know if he has the thing figured out and wired to charge up the batteries while running on petrol yet, but doabale.

Nice, but that is not my point. In my research you'll never use petrol or etc. it only needs electricity for like 2 batteries for starting and running and the other batteries for the constant running and charging(maybe while running the other batteries charging and the other one are being used). I think it needs not only 2 batteries but more i think it will work(automatic change of batteries when it is low). that's my idea.... if only we have some data on that....

The invention that im doing right now on dynamos I called it THE HEART. I used 2 dynamos(12v). I plugged it to the power converter(input 220v-output 12v) the dynamo runs smooth and i connected the other dynamo (that is not plugged) to the spinning(I made a 2 circle from a rubber/slippers cut to a circle)(improvise^_^!!). and found out that unplugged dynamo make small amount of electricity(if only i could make with a complete equipments). I ask some repairshop in our town if their is machine that makes the small amount of electricity will be converted in to higher one, and he tooled me their is a machine that make a television(220v) works through a batteries of a car (12V output) it will be converted. If I will make a constant amount of small electricity and can be stored on a batteries and converted to higher amount like (12v). maybe i can run the dynamo back to itself.(like the pedal powered bicyle) I need some blue prints on hydro electric power plants,blue print on solar powers and the windmill power. I really need those things for more research. i opened the site inventionforum.cominventionforum.com it doesn't help a thing....

slolds, why dont you get out of your introduction thread and start a new thread in the "Electric Motors & Related Components" section.
Also...First off Ive never heard of a 220V television. Second, a 12volt inverter to 110v from 12v car batteries has been around for over 20 years. I guess i'm not following your testing questions. Your posted details and therories are all over the place and hard to follow. Sorry, i'm all for inventing and new technology but please start over and clear my head on this thing.

Last edited:
sorry graucho for this i won't post anymore. thanks for everything.... ^_^

slolds, why dont you get out of your introduction thread and start a new thread in the "Electric Motors & Related Components" section.
Also...First off Ive never heard of a 220V television. Second, a 12volt inverter to 110v from 12v car batteries has been around for over 20 years. I guess i'm not following your testing questions. Your posted details and therories are all over the place and hard to follow. Sorry, i'm all for inventing and new technology but please start over and clear my head on this thing.

Yeah, you can get car power inverters 12v dc to 220v ac for UK mains power.

Slolds, I'm interested in your ideas, do you have any pictures or diagrams to explain what the plan is?

the new electric jeep will recharge itself with the wheels spiinng they have a magnet and generates power. i mnot to sure how it all works. but it will be on the market in the future. i forgot what its called. i saw about it on the discovery channel
Probably kinetic energy recovery
Uses "generators" to slow the car down and charges batteries.
Kinda like KERS in formula one racing.

the new electric jeep will recharge itself with the wheels spiinng they have a magnet and generates power. i mnot to sure how it all works. but it will be on the market in the future. i forgot what its called. i saw about it on the discovery channel

Its nothing new every brushless hub motor on a bicycle has this ability its called regenerative breaking.

so what i was trying to say is its very possible

The second law of thermodynamics begs to differ do enlighten us how it is possible.

graucho Your spinning wheel. where you using this to store energy? F1 cars this year area allowed the use of K.E.R.S (Kenetic Energy Recovery System) Would be neat to see similar on a smaller scale...say like a BIG FAT tired biiiiicycle chopper with a spiffy pro-like paint job hehe..

KiM

Back