New Member Dallas Tx

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sabrewalt, Sep 18, 2007.

1. sabrewalt

sabrewalt Guest

Hello from Bedford Tx near DFW airport. Nice board. I am planning either a Revopower wheel(If they ever release it) or a GEBE kit.

I have installed a 350W brushless chinese motor on a Raliegh M20. I bought this kit from (I would probably buy a crystalite if I was starting over. I modified the controller a bit and you can see that work over at

I also own a Mongoose 24Volt Currie Drive bicycle I bought from Northern Tool.

What I find most interesting is that as old as I am I have NEVER seen someone running a motored/electric bicycle other than me.

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
  3. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

what up man im here in CS texas im working on a elecric bike that will do 45mph for 40mil on a 4hr charge with only 4 batterys but with genaraters to do 60 mils yeah man hit me up TURBO of Gaijin productions later and welcome
  4. drimpact

drimpact Member

Welcome to MBc
  5. Scottm

Scottm Guest

All right another Tarrant County rider:grin:. I'm in Watauga.
    Oh yeah, Welcome to the group, good to see you here.
  6. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to a fellow Tejano out on the Giant Side of Texas
  7. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc.

(There may be more of you Texans, but I live in a biger state.)
  8. alesterfeind

alesterfeind Guest

Glad to see more locals on here. I am in Flower Mound. I haven't seen anyone other than me riding a motorized bicycle. I get a lot of crazy looks around here, and drivers slowing down and following me to see what I am riding. I imagine you will too. Those of us in the DFW area need to get together with our bikes and see what we can learn from each other.