New Member from NW Indiana

byronmill

Local time
5:24 AM
Greetings from NW Indana. My name is Mike and I'm a newbie here. Recently discovered the world of motorized bicycles and am planning on building one soon, Looking for information about the different set-ups, suppliers and accessories. Trying to figure out what works and doesn't work and to avoid some of the problems that others have already found solutions to.

Welcome mike !!!
Lots of different builds you can do.
Also some cool videos on YouTube..

Welcome mike !!!
Lots of different builds you can do.
Also some cool videos on YouTube..
Thanks for the welcome, Seanhan. I agree on the YouTube videos, that is what really got me interested. Seeing the simplicity of the basic design concept combined with the ingenuity and creativity of the different builders and equipment suppliers really gets my mind racing (no pun intended). First view into this world was when searching Craigslist for some bicycle parts. Found a seller out of Milwaukee WI area (I am a Cheesehead transplant to NW Indiana, (GO PACK!) Lynn at custommoteredbicycles.com has a lot of great info on the site and some awesome custom bikes shown. If that doesn't get a creative mechanically inclined builder's mind going, I don't know what would! Then went to youtube and started seeing all that is there and I am hooked. Even have my young adult sons and stepson looking at all this and their ideas popping to the surface.

Back