New Member: Hello from Illinois

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by beachcruiser, Jul 5, 2008.

1. beachcruiser

beachcruiser Member

Iam new to motorized bicycles. Just installed a Robin 035, belt drive to a BEACH CRUISER bicycle. Iam very satisfied with the performance and handling of the motor and bicycle. A very quiet motor with the speed of 25mph, backed off from the throttle. Iam new to using threads on this site.

2. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome! You'll like this place; friendly and very, very informative.

I live in Illinois, too. Not far from Peoria. If we're in the same neighborhood, then let's do some riding together.
  3. beachcruiser

beachcruiser Member

Bluegoatwoods, Thank you for the welcome. I live not far from Terrehaute, Indiana. What kind of motor setup do you have?
  4. OSCAR383

OSCAR383 New Member

hello and welcome im located in west frankfort, il little bit to south to probably ever run into ya . but welcome to the site none the less
  5. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

hello beachcruiser welcome to husband is beachcruzin lol he has a tanaka 40cc he just got i am still stuck with my HT but wishing you all the best as you have found the best information on the web...good luck on your endeavors and happy motoring...:shock::rolleyes: