New Member Joining

John in Maine

Local time
5:56 AM
Hi everyone! I'm John McCann from western Maine. I've been collecting vintage bikes for a long time and have recently been thinking about motorizing some of them. Nothing happening yet, but I'm hoping to learn some dos/don'ts from the veterans here. The forum looks great, and browsing around I've already learned a lot. Glad to be a member! Cheers,
John

John...You are in the right place. First, if you have been collecting /bikes for some time now, you just might have some worth a bit of money. Don't UNDERsell them. Next, clean and polish up the rest...put those for sale. Save the best two for you and your lady to motorize, and have a good time on...! Good Luck to you. p.s. If the two you want to to motorize are really quality bikes, be sure to put a 4-struck engine on them, such as a Robin-Subaru EH035 from David Staton (name, address and phone on this site.)

Welcome...best endeavor to you. With your collection, I'm sure you will come up with a great build. Knowing about bikes will be of big help to start with.

Back