New Member Joining

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by John in Maine, Nov 28, 2011.

1. John in Maine

John in Maine New Member

Hi everyone! I'm John McCann from western Maine. I've been collecting vintage bikes for a long time and have recently been thinking about motorizing some of them. Nothing happening yet, but I'm hoping to learn some dos/don'ts from the veterans here. The forum looks great, and browsing around I've already learned a lot. Glad to be a member! Cheers,

2. PatrickW

PatrickW Staff Member

John...You are in the right place. First, if you have been collecting /bikes for some time now, you just might have some worth a bit of money. Don't UNDERsell them. Next, clean and polish up the rest...put those for sale. Save the best two for you and your lady to motorize, and have a good time on...! Good Luck to you. p.s. If the two you want to to motorize are really quality bikes, be sure to put a 4-struck engine on them, such as a Robin-Subaru EH035 from David Staton (name, address and phone on this site.)
  3. Al.Fisherman

Al.Fisherman Active Member endeavor to you. With your collection, I'm sure you will come up with a great build. Knowing about bikes will be of big help to start with.