New Member Nick

nickbyname

Local time
8:18 PM
hi, I just joined up, (Nick from Melbourne)
Basically because i need help. My 66cc Motorised Bicycle was going great for 2 weeks. Then the chain started coming off & the rear guide rail for the motor chain became loose.
OK, Now we have got the chain back on and aligned. But, when i drop the clutch there is no spark, no kickback, just constant turning on the chain.
Any ideas out there please let us no.

Nick

Hi and welcome!

How do you know there is no spark? Have you taken the spark plug out and held it against the engine while turning the engine over?

Do you mean that the clutch isn't engaging? Please be more specific so that we can try and help you out :)

Hi Nick

Good to see another Melbournian on here.

My location is the Melbourne South Eastern area. Where abouts are you?

Cheers
Fabian

Hi and welcome!

How do you know there is no spark? Have you taken the spark plug out and held it against the engine while turning the engine over?

Do you mean that the clutch isn't engaging? Please be more specific so that we can try and help you out :)

or take the spark plug out plug it into the ignition modulator hold on to the spark plug and have some one try to start it.
If you get a **** shocked you know it working. Make sure you get a good hold you will need it LOL

Now Anton way would be a lot less painful and safer, but my way works to, it's just painful and not so safe and would not be recommended to realy do . LOL I hope you get it running.

Last edited:
Bike

or take the spark plug out plug it into the ignition modulator hold on to the spark plug and have some one try to start it.
If you get a **** shocked you know it working. Make sure you get a good hold you will need it LOL

Now Anton way would be a lot less painful and safer, but my way works to, it's just painful and not so safe and would not be recommended to realy do . LOL I hope you get it running.

The clutch is working fine. So concentrate on the spark plug connection? Will try over the weekend

Hi Nick

If you live in Eltham, i can be of assistance because i'm about half an hour away, besides i've got an ex-girlfriend who lives in Eltham, and it's will prove to be convenient, stopping over at her place on the way home ;-)

Back