new member trying to build a bike

modchris

Local time
9:57 AM
Hello guys im new here and starting my first motorized bicycle i have got a silver slant kit but now what bicycle will be the best?

Hello everyone i am chris. i am new here and building my first motorized bicycle.

Thanks i have an entire brand new kit its the silver slant 66cc but i dont have a bicycle because im unsure of what one would be the best and simplest to hook right up. im looking to spend around $80-145 on the bicycle

I cant see the picture says "The action that you were trying to perform has failed. " but with a cruiser bike. what do you do with the coaster brake?

I cant see the picture says "The action that you were trying to perform has failed. " but with a cruiser bike. what do you do with the coaster brake?

I personally don't like coaster brakes on our bikes. Some do. Cut the sprocket/cap, remove the brake arm, install the rear sprocket, then install the brake. Don't depend on the stock brake clamp. Install a heavy duty clamp.

Try the link again, there were problems this morning with Photobucket, but seems to work now, at least it did just now.

ok thanks i might go with that bike. what did you do with the coaster brake tho?

Back