RawMotors

Local time
10:48 AM
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum , but have been in the motor bike industry since 2007. My name is Roger from Raw Motors and have recently read some of the post here about Raw Motors. Thanks for having me. Here are a few rumors that I have seen on here and I will clear them up.

1. We and Bike Berry are not the same company
2. Zone 8 and Raw Motors is not the same company.
3. We sell to Zone 8 and bike berry use to sell Raw Motors but no longer.
4. Our engines are made from a factory in China called Yuan Doan and always have been since 2007.
5. If you received a Raw engine and it does not say RAW on it, you do not have a Raw engine.

Thanks for your time.

Roger

Last edited:
i got a raw motor ,.. seems to be powerful and well built :D does raw motors have a website? (i got mine off ebay)

and welcome! we always like to be able to talk to the people whom make our eccentric hobby possible

i got a raw motor ,.. seems to be powerful and well built :D does raw motors have a website? (i got mine off ebay)

and welcome! we always like to be able to talk to the people whom make our eccentric hobby possible

i am glad you enjoy our engine. if there is anything you need please let me know. we currently do not sell on a website only to installers, retailers and ebay.

Last edited:
Back